MoSys Bandwidth Engine combined with Blue Sage Communications Algorithmic Search Engine and Altera Arria 10 deliver 320mb TCAM solution; Programmable Search Engine paired with Xilinx UltraScale enables 400G P4 packet processing for SDN/NFV; and LineSpeed PHYs deliver power, size, and feature flexibility for a faster, more intelligent and secure Cloud network infrastructure
SANTA CLARA, Calif. , March 21, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Who: MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY), a leader in semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for Cloud, network and communications systems, is exhibiting and hosting live technology demonstrations of its latest search, serial memory offload, and 100G high-speed PHY technologies in booth #3732. Additionally, MoSys will participate in a panel discussion "P4 Programmable Packet Processing for NFV/SDN" at OFC 2017.
Product, Technology and Show Highlights:
- Demonstration of a high-density algorithmic TCAM solution featuring:
- MoSys® Bandwidth Engine® 2 - Burst (MSR622) device with an integrated serial interface, 0.5 Gbits of high-access memory, and payload burst capabilities used for high-rate lookup tables, statistics, and buffering package processing applications.
- Blue Sage Communications Algorithmic Search Engine IP for ASICs or FPGAs which supports n-tuple searches where every tuple is a configurable size and can support exact match, longest prefix match, range march, or field masking and key and table size can be customized to customer requirements.
- Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit connected to a MSR622 device with 8 SerDes lanes each running 12.5Gbps through a compact FPGA mezzanine card (C-FMC).
- Demonstration of a P4 Programmable SDN/NFV packet processing solution featuring:
- MoSys Programmable Search Engine (PSE) device (MSPS30), a monolithic IC with a high-performance serial interface, integrated 1 Gb of memory, and integrated processors capable of high-speed search or other custom offload functions for accelerating networking, security and data-center applications.
- Xilinx® Virtex® UltraScale™ FPGA VCU110 Development Kit connected to the MSPS30 with over 16 SerDes lanes each running 15.625 Gbps using a dual FPGA mezzanine card (FMC).
- Xilinx P4 and SDNet compilers supporting P4 programmability of search capabilities for customer-defined SDN/NFV applications.
- QSFP28 boards showcasing MoSys LineSpeed™ Flex 100G gearbox and retimer PHY ICs, which feature industry-leading signal integrity, power, and flexibility for 100G QSFP28 line cards and optical modules.
- MoSys VP of technology innovation and system applications, Michael Miller, will join panelists from Barefoot Networks, Netcope Technologies, and Xilinx, Inc. for a panel discussion of the adoption of P4, the emergent high-level language for packet processing, and early implementations of P4 for FPGA and ASIC targets at OFC Expo Theater III on Wednesday March 22 from 2:00-2:30pm .
What: OFC is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition (OFC) has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward. OFC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends and technology advances affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC is a one-stop-shop.
When: OFC 2017 takes place March 19-23 ; Expo is March 21-23 .
Where: Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
MoSys' demonstrations and product information will be available at MoSys booth #3732.
About MoSys, Inc.
MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) is a fabless semiconductor company enabling leading equipment manufacturers of Cloud, networking, communications, and data center systems to address the continual increase in Internet users, data and services. The company's solutions deliver data path connectivity, speed and intelligence while eliminating data access bottlenecks on line cards and systems scaling from 100G to multi-terabits per second. Engineered and built for high-reliability carrier and enterprise applications, MoSys' Bandwidth Engine®, Programmable Search Engine, and LineSpeed™ IC product families are based on the company's patented high-performance, high-density intelligent access and high-speed serial interface technology, and utilize the company's highly efficient GigaChip® Interface. MoSys is headquartered in Santa Clara, California . More information is available at www.mosys.com.
Bandwidth Engine, GigaChip, and MoSys are registered trademarks of MoSys, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. IC Spotlight, LineSpeed and the MoSys logo are trademarks of MoSys, Inc. All other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Contacts: Kristine Perham Director of Marketing Communications MoSys, Inc. +1 (408) 418-7670 email@example.com